Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Childhood

Still remember the games that you played when you are still a small kid? I guess you will forget most of them. Life is busy, hectic and in a very fast pace. Very often we are kept busy with all our stuff and we never stop down and enjoy the sweet memories we had when we were small kids.

Yesterday when I went home, the little girl staying next to me called me

"Zhemin koko(brother in chinese), you come here a while, i got something wan tell you oo..."

When i walked over, she took out a piece of paper and a pen and started writing something.



It was her name! Chen Li Wen and she added a star besides it.Yes small kids like stars. Jojo is her english name. I was quite surprised. A five year old girl can write her name! I remembered the first time i wrote my chinese name is during standard one! She then asked me, do I know how to write my name? I smiled at her. She passed the paper to me and i wrote my name down.

After that, she asked me what game do I play in school. I was stunned....as I do not know how to answer. I would be silly to tell her that I blog in school most of the time. Therefore i tell her that I play "one two jus" - the scissors, stone and water game!

Guess what she told me? She said I'm outdated! She's not playing that game in school anymore. They have a new game called "police, tiger, machine gun" (JingCha,LaoHu,JiGuanQiang). Actually this game is more the less the same as "one two jus". The police will win against the gun, the gun will win against the tiger and the tiger will win against the police. She then taught me how to play.

Police




Tiger




Machine Gun


If one person is showing "police" and the other showing "gun", the police will then snatch the gun and shoot the other person back. The person will then pretend to be dying.


If one person is showing "gun" and the other showing "tiger", then the gun will shoot the tiger.The tiger will be pretending to be dead.

if one person is showing "tiger" and the other showing "police", the tiger will roar and showing its claws, and the police will be dead.

Guess what happened next? I played with her....yea yea....I am that childish! After playing some time, she get bored and taught me other games. Damn! why children nowadays got so many things to play de???Who taught them? They invented themselves? Nobody knows.

I looked at her and wonder. How good if I were still a small kid, dun have to worry about anything. No stress and problems in their mind! just playing everyday! Haha..anyway I have a great time and it's real fun having to play with her. Hopefully she will not call me to play with her everyday, or else I would be crying by next semester during this time for failing marketing!

Labels: