Monday, November 07, 2005

Result slip is ready

Gosh! Our result slip is ready and can be collected at any time! I am not prepared for this. I haven't checked my results online while my friends are having their result slips already! One more day, give me one more day and I'll go collect it tomorrow! I guess it will be very excited when collecting my result slip tomorrow since i still do not know my results. It's something like collecting my PMR and SPM's result slip. I have been occupied by all my assignments recently. Still have two more to pass up tomorrow. After that, I can take a rest! After that......Guess what? Prepare for finals! Damn, it's a short sem so it looks like it's going to end when it just started!

I met Jessy in MSN yesterday. After communicating with her, I've decided to do the review of Stephanie Sun - "perfect day" in chinesemusicblog. Initially wanted to get it done by today. However, I do not wan to spoil my first review as I am not rushing for it. I'll take my time to try my best!

I've found out that Jessy is that kind of "mongchacha" girl. She didn't know I am a guy until the end of our chat. After chatting for so long only she knows that I'm a guy! I'm speechless! Anyway, her english is good. Very good indeed for a mandarin spoken girl. I'm impressed with her webpage knowledge too. She knows how to add links and a lot of stuff in her blog. Pity me, I do not know how to do that! She had another chinese blog too! I do not have any time left by blogging on this single blog I have. I really wonder how does she manage her time by having so many blogs. have to ask her and get some advice from her next time!

Labels: