Thursday, November 03, 2005

Why me?

I still do not understand why the chap in USA had chosen me as a target! Uncle kit said that i should be flattered for being targeted. It's very true indeed. Anyway, uncle kit had identified all the postings made by the impostors trying to impersonate me.




Close down this uni and avoid another May 13th!


[This is an impostor, impersonating as Chong Zhemin - KIT]

Edited By Siteowner
I dont see anything wrong with the billboard. Do you??

[This is an impostor, impersonating as Chong Zhemin - KIT]

Edited By Siteowner



My last post in at 3.18pm


Any other postings after that is not posted by me. I have no idea who is hiding behind my name and do all such posting. Whoever you are, Shame on you!

As i have sign up for gravatar, you will see a thumnail beside my postings! All postings without thumnail are not made by me. Sorry uncle kit, for having such incidents happened....

[I confirm that Chong Zhemin is the target/victim of an impostor scam by an impersonator using different handles, both before and after this posting. He is from New Jersey. Investigations are underway. He is well-advised to cease and desist. KIT]



Edited By Siteowner

Labels: