Thursday, November 03, 2005

Everything back on track!

I just realized that I've been online too often. I'm using tmnet prepaid. Before I came back for my holidays, I have more than RM20 in my account. I checked it just now. My current balance is RM3.42 These two days are public holiday and Telekom will be closed. Therefore I would have to spend my remaining balance wisely. I do not want to miss any latest news on the net and important mails and to me. Yess, I'm typing this post offline! Haha...no choice! Since I'm going back KL this saturday morning, hopefuly I still have access to the internet until Friday night!

I haven't finished my assignments yet. I must get everything finalised by tomorrow as I still have lots of works to be done! The reamining three weeks will be very critical for me as it is my last few weeks for this semester. Anyway, I still need to make some decisions by next week. After passing up all my assignments and individual tasks I will check my results! Yes, I'm ready to face that. I'll need to decide whether to appeal against my results. The deadline for appealing results is next Wednesday. It cost a hundred bugs for reviewing a paper!

Oh yea....for that chap from New Jersey that impersonate as me in kit's blog. I just checked. He has stop his "job" there. It seems that uncle kit has suceeded in stopping him by identifying all his comments impersonating me! Thanks, uncle kit!

A few hours ago, google was down. I'm not sure what's really happening. I could not log in to my blog either. The same thing happened to all other bloggers account! google might have got their surver down! Initially I thought it was a hacker when I could not access to kit's blog, at a second check, I found out that all google sites are down. Anyway, right now everything is back on track! Okie, have to continue doing my assingments. To that chap in New Jersey, if you are somehow reading this, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting at my previous posts! However I feel that chances are very low since I already blocked his IP!

Labels: