Sunday, November 06, 2005

"I tell you something, you don't go and tell others har~ok?"

How often do you hear people saying this? When the person who told the so-called secret to another person, the second person will again tell this to a third person. Of course before the second guy told the third guy, he would repeat this "classic" sentence again!

"I tell you something, you don't go and tell others har~ok?"

In the end, everyone knows the secret yet everyone does not know everyone knows the secret! I can bet lots of people out there are happy spreading gossips and have a good time talking about other people's secret. This type of incident happened all the while. Most of the time these secret are about "who is your crush", "are you still a virgin" and some other personal stuff. There is this one kind of people living on earth. They would try very hard to get your trust so that you will tell them your secret. They will say

"nevermind lar~ tell me, I will not tell others one~"

When they gets to know your stuff, its the end of you. They would start spreading rumors around. At the same time they would pretend to be innocent and start giving silly excuses like

"aiyah~you so scare for what? I tell him he sure won't tell others one!"
"nevermind lar~~even if I dun say people also know liao lar~"
"I accidentally spoke out one....sorr~y lor~"

This type of people is very happy to know about others secret. They want to let others know that they have the ability to know every bit of others personal stuff that people would never want anyone to know! They would like to boast to others that they know lots of people personal stuff. Yet when you ask something personal about them, they would reply

" What do you want to know wor?I also got nothing to tell you about my stuff!"

They would never want people to know about their stuff yet they are very eager and keep hunting to get to now others secret. They are very alert on what's the happenings in their friends community. For example, they will be the first one to knoe XX and YY broke off. But they would get Lim Kit Siang and Lim Keng Yaik mistaken as the same person. They are not concerned about the current national news. They are more interested in gossips! They are more powerful than the BBC and CNN as their antenna is long enough and they are at work 24 hours a day. They have no other job instead of get to know other people stuff and spreading it all around. Usually when you identify these type of people and tell them they are one of these people. Their first reaction is to deny.

"Where got wor~ I'm also not this type of people. I where got talk about other people stuff? You tell me lar~ when did i talk about others?"

They can argue loudly as if they did not utter a word about others personal stuff. Is this true? you know, i know and he knows. Funny and surprisingly, they are the only one who do not know! People used to say that usually girls constitute a big proportion of these type of people. However my personal experience tells me that the percentage of these people are even for each sex. That is 50% male and 50% female.

The next time when you have a big secret that you would not want anyone to know, just keep it to yourself. Do not even tell your best friend. You would never know whether your best friend is also one of those people! If you really feel like talking to someone, go to the counsellor! The next time when you see me telling someone my secret, sorry to tell you that's not my secret. I will tell others only what I want others to know about me. My secret is always in my heart!

Labels: