Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Got my results

I just got my result slip just now! Just as what I expected I did not do well in my last exam. Anyhow it's still an acceptable result for me. Of course my results worse off compared to the previous semester making my CGPA drop further. Hopefully I can still maintain my vurrent CGPA before I graduate.

It's the first time I see so many B's in my result slip. The first thing I do is to ring up Mr Nadarajah, my English tutor. He didn't recognise me even when I told him my name. Until i told him that I'm the "Liverpool Guy" only he knows who I am! Damn! he only remembers me as a Liverpool Fans. I asked him whether I should appeal for my English Results. He told me to save the money. Instead of appealing he ask me to give him a treat! After that we crap a bit about soccer before i hang up the phone.

I also got a "B" in AIS. Actually I didn't put in much hope in this subject as it is a 100% coursework-based(no finals). My groupmate also get more or less the same results. I haven't told my parents my result yet. Will phone them when I go home later!Actually i have class right now, but I'm blogging in computer lab. ;p

I posted my first review in chinesemusicblog yesterday. Luckily i saw jessy online. Or else I would not have got the review posted without her help! She is really good in all those html codings(maybe because she started bloggging since last year!). Anyhow, html coding is a nightmare to me. I swear I'll go and dig all my web page design textbooks and read it after this semester ends! Wish me luck!

Labels: