Friday, March 24, 2006

untitled

Just posted my latest review in Chinese Music Blog. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first review from me this semester. Kinda feel sorry for steve, cos i promised to post at least one review every month. Anyway, I would TRY MY BEST to post another review before my final exam, or else my next review will come more than a month's time. Thinking of posting AMei's latest album - "Wo Yao Kuai Le" . Hopefully this would not remind CMB readers of the gossip between AMei and Lee Hom.

This semester timetable made me fail to blog as frequent as last semester. As I've mentioned before, my earliest class is at 11am and my latest class 8pm. So I usually sleep early in the morning (either 3 or 4 am) and wake up late in the afternoon (usually 1pm except on wednesday where i have 11am class). So you say lar, how to find time to brogggg~~~??

I've entered quite a number of competition this semester, which is one of the reason that kept me busy for this semester. (another reason of course is the hardworking lecturers who gave us lotsa mid term tests and assignments). I fail in all the competition i entered. There's only a last hope left for me this Sunday. I'm going for a briefing in MMU malacca this Sunday for a "Investment Game" . This competition would last for 6 months. Right now I'm not quite sure what's this competition about. What I know is it's something related to buying shares in Bursa Malaysia. The winner will be the one who makes the greatest return on the initial amount invested.

There's a mega-project going on right now in my house - I am shifting! Yess, I'm shifting from a terrace house to a condo! Therefore my time would be quite tight for the next whole week. I always hoped that I could have more time! Right now the situation is quite complicated as our tenancy agreement is not due until the end of this year. Therefore we would seek some legal advice before taking any action. Hopefully everything would be settled by next week. Hope to get a brand new and comfortable environment for my final exam.

Labels: