Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006 - Happy New Year!

Wow, It's 2006! Still couldn't accept the fact that I'm one year older! Haih~

I went Bukit Bintang to countdown at new year eve. I thought the traffic will be very busy therefore I took public transport there. In the end I was squeezing like "sardin" in lrt. To my surprise, there are less cars on the road than usual. Perhaps I can consider driving to city centre next year! There are more than 10 thousand people there in front of Sungai Wang, the situation there is out of control. Police kept confiscating the "new year spray". However lots of them successfully sneak pass the police. Pity me, I was sprayed though I do not have any "weapon" in my hand! I didn't manage to see the performance of the artists since I was standing far behind. I'll upload some of the photos later!

I have been waiting for 2006 to arrive since I graduated from my secondary school. 2006 means world cup to me! It will also be my final year in University. It seems that I'll be graduating soon. I'll need to get a TV very soon so that I'll not miss any of the matches. During world cup 2002 I'm having SPM(final year in secondary school), right now 2006, final year in my tertiary education! What a coincidence!

My resolutions for 2006 is the same as 2005! Haha, seems that I dun have any progress throughout the whole year. Let us see next year this time whether my resolutions will still be the same! Lastly, Happy new year to everyone! Hows your new year celebration?

Labels: