Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Not a good start for a brand new year!

12 days ago, everyone was looking forward to the year 2006 as 2005 turn out to be a disaster. Lots of bad things happened. However having gone through 11 days in 2006, I do not see any improvement from last year. Flipping through the papers, we can see bad news one after another. Just to mention a few, Proton sold MV Augusta at 1 euro dollar, MAS is forced to sell off its headquarters due to the massive loss inccurred during the past few periods, China Press editor is being sacked(which continues the nude squat "drama" in 2005), Moorthy's wife left with no remedy under the controversial article 121 1(A), and the latest Pak Lah announced that he do not have any ilham to reshuffle the jumbo-sized cabinet(in actual fact he should have reshuffled the cabinet long long time ago by taking off those minister who are not performing!). Reading all these news make people furious! Even greeting "Happy New Year" will not reduce the anger.

Would the remaining of year 2006 turn out to be the same? "Hopefully" something good will happen sooner or later. Okie, just put aside these national issues. My life in 2006 didn't started good as well.(Perhaps I was affected by all the news I read in the papers) I still couldn't adapt to my new timetable. My life now is half hanging. I do not wake up early in the morning, neither do I wake up late in the afternoon. I wake up somewhere in between. Thats why I didn't blog for quite some time. I used to wake up early and blog in the library during last sem. Life in utar is changing from bad to worst. The whole campus is really packed with all students. Wherever you go, you will see a crowd of students. When there's a break in between class, there will be "traffic" jammed at the staircase. It's also hard to find parking space even late in the evening!

Hopefully(haha...hopefully again!), I'll get myself used to this situation. Need to addapt to this new(and crazy) timetable ASAP since all the presentations and Mid-terms are coming very soon.

p/s : I went sungai wang yesterday, there are lots of chinese new year decorations up there. Yeah~CNY is around the corner! I'm definitely looking forward to the Chinese New Year since the "Western" New Year didn't turn out as what I expected!

Labels: