Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My latest timetable

This is my timetable for this semester

Mon 2-5pm Taxation(L)
6.30-8pm Performance Management(T)

Tue 2-4.30pm Bussiness Finance(L)

Wed 11-12.30pm Taxation(T)

Thu 2-3.30pm Business Finance(T)
5-8pm Audit Practice(L)

Fri 2-3.30pm Audit Practice(T)
5-8pm Performance Management(L)



What does this timetable shows? The earliest class is at 11am and we have 3 days of night classes until 8pm. This is the first ever time I have a class until 8pm in UTAR. Most of my classes start at 8am during my previous semester. This means that UTAR is over crowded by the admissions of new students. Those who graduated are less than those who just enrolled. We have to make way for our juniors to use the lecture hall during morning! The current building is real packed with more than 5000 students. Sometimes I wonder, will each and everyone of us manage to get out of the building during emergency! A stampede will occur and it will turn out a tragic then...

Anyway, I have to say that i love this taimetable. I have been waiting for this type of timetable for years! Though I have turn my life back to normal(wake up at 7am and sleep at 11pm) this timetable is good for me to practise some abnormal life(sleep at 7am and wake up at 4pm) before world cup.LOL!

Labels: