Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Everything back to normal

Have almost one week of chinese new year holiday. Get to meet some of my old friends. Most of them are still the same, everyone busy for own stuff! Lotsa things happened during this holiday!

When i first went back hometown. The day before new year eve. My parents told me that thief "visited" my house. The losses is almost one thousand dollars. I have to say that, this thief is very "high-tech". He entered though the windows in the first floor. What surprised me is that my parents do not even realise that the hi-fi set in my room is missing until after a week. Initially, they thought the thief enter through the front door as they lost a pair of keys(actually i mistook the key to KL). When we found out that the thief broke into our house from the windows, it's already CNY, and most people are having holiday! Will install a set of alarm as soon as possible.

Second thing happened just before the day I drove back to KL. My cousin brother met with an accident. A 61 years old man crashed into his car. However it's my cousin fault as he is coming out from a junction. Worst still, the ola man had stroke before and his left hand got fractured. We decided to make a police report though this is a minor accident. Just in case anything happened to the old man. I ended up in the hospital and police station for almost the whole day! I think after experiecing so many accidents perhaps I could blog about "How to handle a car accident" in future. LOL! If you still remember, i crashed into a pajero not long ago, somewhere around last december. I think I've been involved in more than 10 major and minor accidents until now!

Right now, school has started and everything seems to go back to normal. My semester had only just started as for the first few weeks I didn't touch any of the study material. have been in holiday mood since the very beginning of the semester! Assignments, presentations and mid-term tests are all coming. Need to get myself prepared before I get myself into deep trouble!

p/s : My cgpa had dropped for two consecutive semester!

Labels: