Friday, December 16, 2005

Life without blogging

It's almost a month since i last blogged. i really could not imagine that i could stop blogging especially during those days when i was so addicted to blogging. It's all because of exam that made me stop blogging for all the while. Initially, I thought that I could not survive without blogging. I had at least a post everyday when I was addicted. Right now I realised that my life is still okie without blogging. It's like the Newton third law of force " if you start moving, it's hard for you to stop and when you stop, it's hard for you to move" It's because of inertia! Haha...trying to show off my physics knowledge when I'm dealing with accounts right now!

Anyway, there are lots of things happened during this month. I have no access to the internet therefore I could not read uncle kit's blog. However I did not lose touch with all the national issues. My previous post a month ago mentioned about the four chinese ladies who are ill treated by our police. I really could not imagine that it could develop to an international issue. Right now, worst still, uncle kit and teresa are to be blamed.

I also submit my second review in chinese music blog. It had been a long time since I made my first review. So I made this review as soon as possible after exam. Hopefully my third review won't take such a long time. As I'm now on holiday, I can be a full time online-er.

Another thing is my exam. Thanks god, they are over! However I got a shock when i first got my MIS qustion paper. All the tips I studied the night before didn't come out. I should have be in bed at 10pm to have a nice sleep. Damn! all my efforts are thrown into the sea! I was left with no emotions after my paper. I didn't know whether I should cry aloud or laugh happily. Cry, because of all the tips I studied didn't come out. Laugh, because I can still answer the paper. My previous exam wasn't this case. All the tips given by the lecturers are very accurate. Some even gave model questions and only figures are changed during the exam. It seems that this time we are being "si-ian" by our lecturers!

Lecturers in UTAR, if you guys don't wanna give tips then just dun give okie?Better dun give us any tips than give us wrong tips. It's suffering you know? Especially when you put in all your effortw and you found out that it's not coming out. The feeling is bad, real bad. You will only understand when you experience it!

Another thing I found out recently is that there is a GOD in our lecture group. I thought there is only an ultimate god in the January intake group who scored a perfect CGPA. I was wrong, the GOD is in my lecture group. She broke the record and was named in the president list in our toughest semester in UTAR!

Anyway, I'm looking forward the next semester. I admit that I put in more effort during last semester however I have a strong feeling that my CGPA will drop again. The effort you put in does not always has a direct relationship with your results. I've calculated my CGPA before exam. Even i score all A's in my last semester, my CGPA will only improved by 0.0125! Now I understand why my seniors used to tell me, "when you come to year three, the CGPA very hard to rise one arr~~"

Labels: