Monday, November 14, 2005

Disneyland in Malaysia!

Have been quite busy these few days. I could not even spare some time for blogging. It seems like its a long long time I did not blog(though it's only two days). The feeling is great when I log into my blogspot!

Actually I hang out in shopping malls during weekends. Since I do not have my laptop right now, I could not upload the pictures so i will blog about it later! I'm also very outdated in Kit's blog. Yeah~ miss quite a lot of his postings since I do not have access to internet for these two days. Oh yeah~ did I tell you guys that uncle kit has a new blog? Yess...this is a brand new blog. A blog more secure and powerful. No wolf will dare to enter kit's blog again! Of course! I can also comment on kit's blog without any fear that someone would impersonate as me again!




This is the picture I came across when I first log in kit's blog just now. In addition to those seven giant billboards, the UM VC hang 150 of this banners hanging at the lamp post all around UM campus! Could you imagine this? Maybe, one day I might want to drop by UM and have a look with my own eyes. I do not want to waste my saliva to comment on this ridiculus act again! The UM VC is still stubborn and trying to blur the people's main focus that UM is deteriorating in its standards. Uncle kit said that UM is now a Disneyland, after being "decorated" by the "beloved" VC! Yeah~it's true!

Labels: