Sunday, December 31, 2006

Summons

Damn! Last Wednesday, I got a phone call from my brother saying that I got a summons on PLUS highway somewhere around last month. My speed was 132km/hr while the speed limit was 110km/hr. A year ago, Samy velu said that he is going to increase the PLUS highway speed limit to 120km/hr since the PLUS highway is one of the straightest highway in the world(according to him). Anyway that suggestion was repudiated by the cabinet. I also know that there is a grace speed of 10% allowed on top of the speed limit. This means that if the speed limit is 110km/hr, you are able to drive up to 121km/hr(without getting summons). If Samy Velu suggestion were to be accepted at that time, I would have escaped this summons(120km/hr + 10% = 132km/hr).

Should I feel bad? Not really though. I should have been lucky not to be caught on this speed.



I showed some of my friend this picture and they claimed that I was hitting the fuel pedal with a neutral gear. Please lar~my friends, if you do so, only the “tekong” meter will increase. The speedometer will only increase according to the wheel’s speed. Have a look at this picture. The meter on the left is the “tekong”.



I know it’s dangerous. Anyway I’m still alive here, blogging. That was also my car’s top speed. Driving at such a high speed, my car’s spoiler…..






Yes, it was blown away. Luckily the spoiler didn’t hit on any motorist or I would have indirectly caused an accident.



Took me a few hundred bugs to repair my car. *heart pain*


I promise that will be the first and last time of me taking a picture while driving at such a high speed. As I do not want my car to be like this….



Or either like this…

This is even worse…


Final advice. Don't ever speed!

Speed thrills but kills!!!

Labels: