Saturday, October 28, 2006

David Tao “Love Can” World Tour In Malaysia 2006

If you still remember, I won two David Tao's concert tickets from 988. I went to 988 to redeem my David Tao’s concert ticket yesterday. 988’s office is just nearby Bulatan Pahang – a place that I’m quite familiar since I’ve been staying in Setapak for a year. However I still took quite some time to reach to 988’s office. It is actually inside MAA Assurance building and the building is located far from the main road. You need to pass by small lanes to reach there, it’s a bit “ulu”.The prize redemption office is in 16th floor.



Look at this, it is the usual office scene we usually see – very untidy and messy. But very often this type of office is the most productive office. It’s just like my study desk – super messy! Lol.



The staff there took my IC and asked me to take a seat. I saw this photo album on the sofa. The photos are taken during the 6th Global Chinese Music Award last year. I managed to snap some photos in the album before the staff passes me the tickets.


Anyone could figure out who is the female artist on the right?


On top of the two tickets, he also gave me some Hotlink merchandises(I thought I only won two tickets!). The staff told me that other prizes - Hotlink top-up ticket and David Tao’s poster haven’t arrived and I need to redeem it at a later date. It seems that I need to “visit” this place for a second time. Hopefully the next time I come here, I could “accidentally” meet some artists.

The ticket I won is the second most expensive(RM 262). Initially I thought I could get a VIP ticket. Now it’s less than 24 hours before I could see David Tao in person(though quite a distance) and I’m getting more excited as I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time.
Oh yea. I just compared the David Tao’s ticket with jay Chou’s – “The One” concert three years ago. That time, I bought the most expensive ticket only at RM222. I wonder why David Tao’s concert costs a lot more Jay’s. May it be inflation or David Tao is the ultimate R&B king?

This is the Proton’s Malaysia Open Final ticket last year. The ticket seller is the same –Axcess Tickets Sdn. Bhd. That’s why the two tickets look almost the same. Even the exemption clause behind the ticket is the same!

Labels: