Tuesday, December 26, 2006

SHE forever green autograph session

It’s fated. I was supposed to go back ti last Friday. However, my cousin told me that he had to work overtime and he will fetch me back on Saturday morning. Initially I didn’t think of going to SHE’s autograph session as I was quite tired that day after doing some stuff.

While I was on my way back to Sungai Long, I heard SHE’s interview on MY FM. This ignited my enthusiasm and made me determined to meet them. After all, Balakong is just within 10 minutes drive from my place. Since I haven’t been to the newly open Jusco, this might be a good chance to “kill two birds with one stone”.

I reached home at around 5.30pm. The autograph session starts at 7pm. I quickly prepared my dinner and get it into my stomach ASAP. When eveything’s done it’s almost 6.30pm. I purposely “dye” my hair blue to be in the limelight (among the fans). When I reached there I could see crowds inside the open car park(the autograpgh session is inside the open car park). I quickly park my car and try to get into the open car park. The person in charged didn’t let me in as I do not have any ticket.



I went to Speedy outlet and enquire about the ticket. Thanks god, there’s still ticket available. However I need to purchase an album to get the tickets. Since SHE Forever album is sold out, I chose SHE’s Hong Kong Live concert CD. I happily went into the car park only to find out that there are actually two types of ticket - yellow and green tickets. The ticket I got is a yellow ticket which I could only stand at a further area. I was grumbling as I feel being “cheated”, when a guy with two green tickets slipped one of his tickets to me. “I have an extra ticket, give you one…” he disappeared into the crowd in just the blink of an eye that I didn’t even managed to thank him. I whispered inside my heart “This could just be my day!”

I managed to make my way to the front row. The whole car park was crowded and it almost looked a mini concert instead. This is the biggest autograph session I’ve ever been to. The air is stiff and hot with the big crowd, luckily it is open air and situation doesn’t look that worst. Anyway I was still sweating profusely and my whole shirt is wet. SHE arrived late(just like most of other artists - due to traffic jam?) around 7.30pm.





Selina looked pretty from afar with her light make-up. Hebe seemed a little sexy by revealing her shoulders and her seductive actions. Ella, as usual is always that “handsome”. There were a few ceremonies beforehand. There is the opening ceremony of Green box in Jaya Jusco. SHE and the VIPs released the balloons on stage together with all the fans who are holding balloons(which was distributed earlier by “santa clause”). After that, there’s an “instant birthday party” for SHE as it’s their fifth anniversary as a group since their debut album in 2001. Birthday song is sang and SHE get to cut a super huge cake.

No more balloons on the stage


After the ceremonies, the Emcee, Phoebe decided to play a game. Either Hebe or Ella will pat Selina’s back and she will have to guess who is “culprit”. Ella was the one who patted Selina’s back but her “oscar winning acting” plus the fans misleading accusation towards Hebe confused Selina. In the end, Selina made the wrong guess. SHE sang two songs after that – “electric shock”(chu dian) and “what’s to be done”(zen me ban). The singing session was short, making way for the huge crowd of fans to get SHE’s autographs. The queue of the autograph started at the left side of the stage. Pity me; I was at the other side. Luckily, SHE was very efficient, the queue moves quite fast.


In just fifteen minutes, I reached here.


While the autograph session is going on, Phoebe distributed some of the prizes out.

Another five minutes, I am here.


Two more minutes,

Five seconds to see SHE

Two seconds.....


Camera is not allowed on stage, so that was the last picture I took. I saw Selina first as she was sitting at the most left hand side, with Ella in the middle and Hebe at the right. Selina was signing with her right hand and she stretched out her left hand with her palm facing her left side shaking the hand of the fans before me. When it was my turn, I stretch out my right hand with my palm facing right (I dunno why, it’s a reflex action as I thought selina would stretch her left hand out “normally”). Both of us change side twice before we get to shake hands. Selina raise her head up and smiled at me. Ella signed my album with her head down. Hebe had a glimpse at me after signing (perhaps my blue hair caught her attention! ;p). The whole process of getting autographs took place within 10 seconds. It’s short but I feel contented.


I headed home immediately as both my legs are numb after standing for almost half a day. I took a picture when I reached home as I don’t want to “waste” my blue hair away.


My “war trophies”


p/s : The open car park outside Jusco Balakong is simply a perfect place for autograph sessions. Hopefully, there’ll be more autograph sessions there(convenient for me) ;p

Labels: