Sunday, November 19, 2006

Laptop ----> pendrive



My laptop is gone. In fact it never was up for grab in the Investment Game. When I consulted Mr. Ng on Tuesday, he told me that Acer sponsored a laptop for this Game. Since then, I was targeting for the laptop. However Mr. David decided to cash out the laptop since its worth more than the first prize.

Till now, i still can't get over the disappointment of not qualifying for the Game. Perhaps this is one of my weaknesses - overconfident. Moneywise, it's worth for me to participate in this investment game. I pay RM5(registration fee) and get a t-shirt, a free meal and a pen drive. However effort-wise, the IRR is lesser than my required rate of return!

Right now my "study engine" had definitely warmed up. Next week will be my study leave. For this semester, everybody is aiming GPA 4.0 since there is only one single subject to be taken care of. I'm not that greedy, I just wanna maintain my current CGPA. Hopefully this time I could turn things around.

Labels:

| pendrive" trackback:ping="http://haloscan.com/tb/chongzhemin/116393447598214564" /> -->

<< Home