Friday, September 15, 2006

Exam is over~

At last my exam is over. Didn't really perform well especially in my account paper. I have quite a number of heavy subjects this semester. My next semester could only get better as it is a short semester and i need to focus only on one subject(another subject is a LAN subject which will not affect my CGPA).

After my exam on Tuesday. I went to KLIA to bid farewell to my cousin who is leaving for UK. He is on a JPA scholarship. I was thinking that if I were to put in more effort during my form 5, I might be the one leaving for UK. Lol.

This is definitely not the first time I have been to KLIA but it is the first time I drive there at night.



Look at the numbers of JPA scholars who are leaving for UK. My cousin said that they board almost one third of the plane. They have a short briefing before leaving. The "person in charge" kept reminding them, "You orang pergi sana untuk belajar, bukan untuk main. Lepas belajar kena balik khidmat untuk negara......blah...blah...blah"

My cousin will come back earliest by next winter. So it will be at least a year before i could see him again. A few weeks ago, He told me to go over UK and look for a job after i graduate. Well, not really a bad option. Might consider it!

Labels: