Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sis went back!

I was very tired last night. Slept around 11.30pm. When i woke up just now, there was a sms in my mobile. It's from sis. She said she's going back china. The message was sent at 12.30am. Haih~ I shouldn't have slept so early. At least I can call and talk to her. I called her China Mobile. However I can't reach her. She switch her handphone off!

The same thing happen. Human plans but God decides. Very often we come out with a plan, a perfect plan that everything should be going on as what we plan. But in the middle of it, lots of unpredicted incidents happened that forced us to change our plan. Life is very uncertain! Right now, I can stay longer in my hometown since I do not need to rush back KL tomorrow! Anyway it's a little regret for me for not meeting up sis for the last time.

Sis said that in her message that "see you next time". I really wonder when is the "next time" or is there any "next time"? Of course, I would not write off the chances of us meeting again. Sis, I really have a great time with you. Though the time is short, I really enjoy it. I enjoy every second with you. It's great to know you and meet you up. I hope you enjoy your days in Malaysia. The same goes for Emily. Both of you are very nice! I am really grateful to get to know both of you! yeah~ and also the models. This is fate! I did not expect all these to happen. It's just like a dream. A very sweet dream indeed. If only I would continue dreaming, then it's fantastic! However I understand that you have to continue your life in Beijing! All the best to you! sis, Emily and all the Beijing friends I've met. Miss you all! Muacks~~

p/s : It's also good not to meet up sis for the last time, i fear my tears will drop when she leaves...

Labels: