Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I found the news!

I had been searching the news on the net for the 2005 Miss Oriental Pearl. After some help from sis, i found some. I only found them in Sina, NewsTom and Kwongwah site. It seems that this event had not got enough publicity. Perhaps not many media are invited! Anyway, I'll go get a copy of KwongWah later. Since today is public holiday, there's no paper. I'll pray hard that I still can get yesterday KwongWah!

Li DanNi was asked about the spirit of the beauty pageant in the final round. She answered confidently according to the reports. I can imagine that, since I seen her answer those questions before(in Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Room 4101,Haha....). However the reports mentioned her as a "black horse"! Haha....I thought she's the favorite to win this competition!

It really looks like a dream to get involve in such events and got to know some china friends. Now it's time for me to wake up from my dream and live in reality! This does not happen to everyone. It only happenes once in a lifetime. I appreaciate the moment. Another thing to mentioned. Li DanNi doesn't look what I thought in my memory in the pictures I get in the net. Anyway, hope that she will have a bright future. Since she's only 18 years old. Maybe we'll see her in some ad soon or maybe venturing into the entertainment industry! All the best to you girl! A freind far away in Malaysia is supporting you! If you turn up to be a superstar, I'll be your first fans!

Labels: