Sunday, October 30, 2005

No holidays for me !

Just reached home an hour ago, there’s not as much cars on the road as I predicted. However I did not speed, I maintain my speed at around 110kph. I do not want to be caught by the policemen in the Ops-static operation. If any driver were caught speeding, immediately he/she will need to pay a compound of RM300. I only have RM3 remaining in my pocket since I just top up RM200 for my Touch n' Go card at Duta toll.

It’s a “sien” journey, really sien because my brother kept reminding me whenever I exceed the speed limit. I need to maintain the current “low” speed even there is no car in front of me and the road is so wide and straight. No choice! Hve to accept the fact that there's only RM3 in my pocket!


Anyway, I managed to reach hometown in less than 2 and a half hours. The feeling is great. It seems that I miss home so much. However I am not coming back for honeymoon. Yess…no honeymoon for me. There are lots of things to be done. Firstly, I have to study MIS until chapter 8 since I didn’t attend the MIS lecture since week one. If I still take it easy, I will fail in the final. I also need to finish my assignments including 2 individual tasks of MIS and the marketing assignment. Sigh….this is the consequences of not working hard enough during past few weeks. Now I have to suffer while my friends can enjoy their holidays.


My friends kept asking me about my results. Honestly, I do not know! Please believe me! I haven’t checked. It may just take me seconds to know my result by just clicking a few buttons right now. However I’m not going to check my results. Why go check and make myself sad? I have a very strong feeling that my results will be very bad. At least I’ll finish all my assignments and studies before I check my results. I just do not want to affect my emotions. There will be two kind of feelings I’ll get after I check my results. Either I’ll be very down and sad, or I will be very happy. Since I’m very happy now, why risk myself to be sad? You might wan to say that I’m trying to avoid the fact! Maybe yes, maybe no! Sooner or later I’ll check my results. Please do not worry. My friend told me that the last day to appeal for the results is on 9th Nov. This means that I would need to check my results before this date just in case I need to appeal for my results.


It’s great being back at home. I would be sleeping in an air-conditioned room tonight. Though last night I’ve been to a five star hotel room yet it’s not as comfortable as my own room. However I miss UTAR wireless network, though its speed is slower compared to ANY wireless network outside, at least it’s still faster than my dial-up modem. I have to be content with the 56k dial-up modem at home! Anyway I’ll keep my blog updated everyday. I’ll try my best, ok?


I’ve to stop here, mum is calling, need to go down have lunch….

Labels: