Monday, October 31, 2005

Traffic jam in Teluk Intan!

I went to town to buy some stuff just now. There are lots of cars and it was very jammed. Seems that lots of people had come back for their holidays. Sometimes Teluk Intan will "turn" into Kuala Lumpur during holidays!





When I was shopping, I received a SMS from sis telling me her new handphone number and asked me to contact her when I go back KL. I was busy buying things so I just text a reply to her. Then I saw this in the supermarket.





It seems that nowadays, companies like to use this type of contest to get publisity!
On my way back I managed to snap the trademark of my hometown - the leaning tower!






When I came home, I immediately phone sis. She told me that after receiving my SMS, someone told her that she might go back Beijing earlier. She supposed to go back on the 4th Nov. Initially I planned to go back KL this Wednesday(2nd Nov) to meet her up and bid farewell. Anyway just see how thing goes. She also told me that the model in my handphone was the winner of the Beauty Pageant! Yeah~ feel happy for her. However I doubt whether she still remembers me who try to help her think of solutions for the questions. Her name is Li DanNi, maybe this will be a very famous name for the next few years, who knows? Anyway it's my pleasure to get to know her. Though the time is short-less than an hour, I'm satisfied. Not everyone can get to know the Miss Oriental Pearl 2005 and talk to her in person, help her solve the questions and yeah...."interviewed" by her! Actually from my first look I already have a strong feeling that she will be the champion. My sixth sense is right. Maybe tomorrow I'll go buy TOTO!

Anyway, sis said she will contact me when she confirms the date she is leaving. She said that most of the them have left including Emily. No wonder I can't get through Emily's handphone for the whole day! I fervently hope that I can meet sis up before she leave Malaysia. I would have to leave this to god as it is out of my control.

Labels: