Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Feeling Cafe - Hello Cafe - Wong Kwok

I should have been at Feeling Café last Monday. But then hor…my fren call me.....I din make up my mind…then got MIS to do….then when he phone me, he only talked about MIS….then I oso din asked him what time go….then when he go he oso din call me…..then I waited alone at home for his call…..then when I phoned him he already at Feeling Café……then…..

In short, it’s just miscommunication that forced me to miss the sweet voice of the singer there last Monday. Anyway, I’ve made up my mind to go Feeling Café yesterday night. Everything went out as what we planned. No miscommunication anymore. Everyone turn up at the right place at the right time. There’re altogether 12 persons going in three cars. I was the last one reaching there. When I reached there, I was surprise to see both of my friends’ car parking outside Feeling Café. Then I noticed something, Feeling Café is closed!

It’s too bad...spoiled our good mood only. I saw a notice saying that Feeling Café will be closing for every Sunday and Monday starting from 23 Oct. Please do not expect us to go back Sg Long after having all the trouble to gather everyone and reaching here. After some discussion, we then decided to go Hello Café. I’ve always wanted to go to Hello Café since I’ve never been there. It’s bad that Feeling Café is closed but I got the chance to go Hello Café!

We get our car parked in South City Plaza. Just when all of us was to enter Hello Café, one of my friends shouted, “Dun decide so fast, you see the “Wong Kwok” beside also not bad, also got people singing.” In the end, we ended up in “Wong Kwok”. Please do not ask me why, I wanted to know the reason too. Just when we sit down, someone yelled, “wei….Hello Café’s singer very pretty oohh….” Immediately all the guys went and had a peep. Everyone came back with a fully regretted face.

However it’s not too bad to be in “Wong Kwok”. I got to see the “MINI" Teh Ais.



Though I’m very tired, it’s fun to hang out with friends once in a while. Many new gossips started spreading while we are chit-chatting. It seems that I’ve been very outdated. The latest gossip? “A super lenglui in our lecture class fall in love with one of our friends” Haha…need to congratulate him…Gambateh oohh….

Sometimes, not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck. We plan to go Feeling Café but ended up in “Wong Kwok”. Life is unpredictable and uncertain; sometimes we need to accept things that are beyond our control. Human plans but god decides!

Labels: