Friday, October 28, 2005

Why blog at this moment??

I should be studying at this moment! I have marketing mid-term test tomorrow, however i can explain. I'm at home, not in Cyber Cafe, not in friend's house, not in UTAR's library! I do not have STREAMYX at home either. Yess....there's wireless at home.....

I've bought my laptop since last December, however I did not detect any wireless network in my room. My housemate just bought his laptop yesterday. When he came home this afternoon, he immediately told me that he could detect a wireless network in his room. I laughed at him. That network required a network key as it is a security enabled network.

Just now, half an hour ago he detected another network, an open network free for access. We were very excited! Damn excited! I immediately brought my laptop to his room...However there is only one "special" place in the room that can connect to the wireless network! Therefore only one person can online at one time....

Another roomate of mine who saw us MSN-ing envy us. We can see his saliva flowing out from his mouth...He kept on "reminding" us "tomorrow got exam oh~~"

It seems that we do not have to sleep tonight already. Not for studying marketing but to online!!! Hai~~~how come now only we realise this wireless network?? Why do we detect this network on an exam eve??

Anyway tomorrow i will try to make a network connection with my housemate laptop using a LAN cable, maybe we can get both laptop online at the same time. Then I would not need to go UTAR library so early every morning......

However, I need to control myself.....I haven't finish my marketing revision! Need to study after "a while"....haha~~

Labels: