Sunday, April 30, 2006

David Tao + EMO + Relationship problem

It has been a great holiday for me so far. Many things happened and I'm going to jumble up everything into this single post.

My friend came sungai Long and visited me on Thursday. We went to the mines and bought some CD and DVD. Mines CD is the cheapest in Klang Valley and it's even cheaper than Low Yat. One CD game in The Mines is selling at $3 and DVD $10. Low Yat is selling at $5 and $15. I bought Football Manager 2006 and I'm ready to build a Dream Team for Liverpool in the virtual world.My friend was dying to get a new handphone since last year. In fact both of us planned to get a 3G phone last year May. In the end I bought a N6630 and he bought nothing!
When we was walking around the handphone booth, suddenly my friend decided to get a N6680. Damn! I dunno how did he pop up with the idea of buying a handphone but the way he decided(to buy handphone) is like buying vegetables in the market! He negotiated with the seller and managed to get a very good price. $1180 for N6680 including a 512M DV RS MMC. That time, i spent $1500 for only a N6630 without MMC.

After that, we went to Seri Kembangan to have dinner. Here comes the most exciting part of my day. It was 7.50pm and I was listening to Hitz FM. I tuned it to 988 as I wanted to listen to "Friend's Camp" that starts at 8pm. Just after i tuned in to 988, my handphone rang. Usually, I do not answer any call when I'm driving. I answered on that day, when the girl who called me said she's from 988, I immediately asked whether I had won the ticket to David Tao's concert.(I remembered a few days ago i entered a SMS contest for David Tao's concert in 988 and that's the only contest I've entered in 988) When the girl said I have won the tickets I was on top of the world. She verified my name and IC number and told me that they will contact me about the details later.

I was really really happy and excited. David Tao is my most favorite idol. I might love Nicholas Tse, Lee Hom, Mayday, Chen Jia Kai......... But David Tao's could never be replaced by any artist in my heart! Two years back, I was supposed to go for David Tao's concert. However I spent my money on Jay Chou's The One concert. This is the time for me to see David Tao live! I've seen quite a number of artists like Penny, Jolin, JJ, Jay, Daniel, Nicholas Teoh, Yuheng.......but I haven't seen David Tao. It's quite sarcastic but it's a fact. I still remembered that last year when sis SMS me that she's in David Tao's concert in Beijing, I was envying and I wish I were there. sis, if you're reading this, yeah~It's my turn!

The next day, I went Low Yat and upgrade my memory to 1.25G. I also bought a portable keyboard and a mouse. The portable keyboard is for playing game. I've seen the way my little bro played Dota on my laptop, he kept hitting the keyboard and i feared that he will spoil my keyboard. Therefore, here you go, a portable keyboard for you to hit as hard as you like! After we're done, we wanted to go home, however a big rain kept us in Low Yat for another hour. We randomly walked in Low Yat and came across a booth. The guys there are having a roadshow. They are promoting a handphone software for instant messaging using GPRS called EMO. It's something like playing MSN on your handphone and the rate is very cheap, 1000 Character at only 1 cent(even cheaper than SMS, 1000 character is about 6 SMS-es)! This software is free of charge right now. They might start charging it in the future. If you're interested, go Low Yat and have a look. The roadshow is until Next Wednesday. I downloaded the software in my handphone and registered an account with them(everything FOC). After using for one day, I found out that Maxis service sucks! I kept disconnected from EMO. I think Maxis really need to upgrade their service to stay competitive in this market.

You might want to check this page out and download the software in your phone. You are able to chat even with your overseas friend using this software. Provided that their Telco provides GPRS service and their handphone supports this software. This is not a Symbian software therefore as long as your phone has the GPRS function, you could get it downloaded! If the GPRS service get better and better, one day this EMO might easily replace the SMS function as the rate is much much more cheaper!

Just when we're going to leave, the promoter realised that one of their handphones is being stolen. They used their own handphone to present the software to their client. They might have just misplaced it and someone had took it. They tried to get the CCTV recording but very unfortunately, the security guard said that the CCTV is shooting at the Samsung booth. Samsung is also having a roadshow and there are even more brand new handphones displayed there. Therefore nothing could be done and the thief is very fortunate to have escaped the CCTV. In Klang Valley, you've got to be very careful and alert at all time as you will not know when you're targeted by those bastard!

We reached home safely despite a worrying heart. At around 2.30am, I received a SMS from a friend. She quarreled with her boyfriend and something happened. It's too private to disclose it here and it is quite complicated. Actually I know both of them very well, in fact i knew both of them even before they're in a relationship. I'm put in a dillema. Either side I help, I would be seen as a "Bad Person". I just couldn't figure out what to do. When i receive the SMS I wanted to drove over there and understand the whole situation but she scared that the situation might get worse and asked me not to do so. It's actually quite hard to belive "he" would do such a thing. He'd been a very close friend to me and i just couldn't imagine such a thing happening. Right now, i think I've to let them sort out everything themselves. May god bless you, my friends!

Labels: