Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm homeless!

I'm homeless! Yess....I'm homeless at least for the next 8 hours! I had shifted all my belongings to my new home. But then my bed is still at my old home therefore i have no place to sleep tonight. Right now, I'm staying overnight at my friend's house. Have been very busy this whole week shifting all my belongings to my new house....err i mean condo. Everytime i shift things, it will rain. You say lar....got so suay or not??Anyway i managed to shift all my things over there. The remaining "big" items such as bed, fridge, wardrobe is still at my old house. We have contacted a logistic company(actually it's just a broken lorry from sg long) to shift those things tomorrow morning. Actually it's later in the morning. I'm very very blurr~ now. Din get enought sleep for one whole week.

Have been closely following the Bursa Malaysia recently. Intervarsity Investment Challenge will start this saturday and we can start trading by next monday. Genting had a price increase on Tuesday. Perhaps it's because of the acquisition of power plant in China. Today, MAS and Air asia are traded at a high volume. I still haven't made up my mind how to allocate the RM100k given to me! Gotta made up my mind fast....

The final exam timetable has been released. This means that there's not much time left for me for my exam preparation. Right now, there's too many things bothering me. I haven't handed both the "legal" letter to my "old landlord". Still thinking of a nice way to tell her that we are terminating the tenancy agreement. Hope to get everything done as soon as possible. Oh yea...did i mention about the water bill previously? The accumulated amount is now RM745.30 and the water supply is being cut!

Labels: