Friday, March 31, 2006

I slept like a log for 12 hours straight

I slept like a log for 12 hours straight. After shifting all my belongings to my new house, I had wanted to have a few hours’ sleep before tidying up my new house. But “man proposes, God disposes” and I did not get up until this morning 12 solid hours later.

Sounds familliar with this opening?? Ha! I actually modified it from one of uncle kit's postings in his old blog.

Right now I'm actually feeling a bit sick. Perhaps it's because of breathing in lots of dust when i shifted house. Moreover I din get enough sleep recently so my antibody is weak. I swallowed two panadols this morning. Hopefully i will get better. Can't afford to fall sick at this "critical" moment.

Yes, my new house is ready. Still need to tidy up a bit. I've contacted the old landlord. will meet her up tonight and get everything settled.

And now, it's time for some David Copperfield magic....


At my old house

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.










.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




New condo

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




I think that's all for this post. have to stop here. There are still lotsa things need to be done(besides blogging)!

Labels: