Wednesday, October 19, 2005

New blog, new look, a new lease of life!

Wow! At last i made up my mind to sign up a blogger account! It's not as easy as what i thought. I expect to add links like what i did to my MSN Space. To my surprise, i need all the html codings! What the heck! I've forgotten all the codings since the day i left ktar! I regretted i didn't put in enough effort during my foundation year to take the html codings seriously! Anyway, i'll try my best to make this blog nicer.

Why did i sign up for a blogger acccount? i felt that MSN Space is not powerful enough and the most important thing is i felt, that it's pretty untidy compared to blogspot. Don't believe? Just take a look!





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Look much better right? At least I personally feel so! Another reason that i sign up a blogger account is that people quite often don't call you a blogger if you do your postings in MSN Space! They might adress you as a "spacer" instead! Ha! See? So when i have a blogger account, no doubt, I'm a blogger! Ok, won't go on and elaborate the better of blogger account. I fear that people who is happy using MSN Space will come after me with a "parang"!

Erm....It's time to talk something about myself! Recently i had a haircut. Yess....I had a haircut! people who knows me knew that I don't quite visit the hair salon because i like my long hair! Even during my secondary schooldays also I don't need a barber to get my hair cut! My dicipline teacher will do the job for me. My parents had been nagging about my long hair since the day I ended my secondary school life (No dicipline teacher to cut my hair anymore!).

I do not have any special reason to get my hair cut in fact! I just got a call from my friend and we made our decision to cut our hair hastily and instantly! I have no idea when is the last day i went for a hair cut. For sure, it's a long long day ago. My stupid friend brought me to a hairdresser! (I used to go to a barber) No doubt, the service is perfect and the environment is pretty relaxing. However, when i finish my hair cut, I need to pay a three digit bill for my hair cut and some hair treatment product. damn! The three digit amount is more than the total amount i spent for all my previous haircut in my life! I only pay 5 dollar per haircut when i go for a barber. Anyway, it's the service that differs. It really makes a difference between a barber and a hairdresser.

After i had my hair cut. I look at my hair band...... Seems that i need to keep it in a place, a safe place that i don't see quite often, since i do not need it anymore(or "for the time being"?). My head seems lighter after the haircut! Seems that my hair and the hair band is quite heavy. My friend said that i look younger after i cut my hair. I've no idea..... You judge yourself....(don't laugh okay? This is the first ever picture of mine posted on web!)





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Ok, enough for my hair. I don't want to get this post too long as this is my first post! These few days i had been waking up at the time i used to sleep. 6am! yess.... I used to sleep during 6am in the past but now i wake up at 6am. What i do so early wor?? Of course i blog lar~ What else can i do wor? Seems that it's becoming a motivation for me to wake up early! However i got scolded by tutor on Monday for not preparing the tutorial questions. Seems that i need to balance my time between blogging and my studies!

Last but not least! I've found what i want in life after wondering and thinking for quite some time. Yess... I'm back! I am back stronger and with more wisdom.... Recently, most of the incidents happened favoured me. Got quite a number of good news in just a short period. Maybe this is what people said "Rainbow appears after the rain".

Moreover, I'm going to meet a special person end of this month! Can't wait till the day arrives!

Labels: