Thursday, June 01, 2006

magic, magic, magic....

I just posted Amei's review in CMB, I know it comes a bit late and this could no longer be considered as a new album. In fact it is quite old as nowadays new albums are flooding the market very fast. For example, Rainie came out with two albums in a very short time(something like 2 months if i'm not mistaken).

I should have posted this review during my holidays. However i am a slacker so this have caused the delay. I think i should learn how to manage my time better. It's quite weird that i do not post any review during my long holiday and i manage to post a review now, though i am in the middle of assignments and tutorials. So far, everytime when i posted a review in CMB, i will meet jessy in msn. She is the one who helped me get the review posted. Therefore i have an instinct that she would get online when i post this review. However she's not on msn - I have to do everything myself.

Just when I get everything almost done, I wanted to add an html tag to put the album's picture at the centre. I just couldn't remember the html tag. Just when i tried to edit the post, something magical happened - someone added the html tag for me! I guess that would be either Steve or Jessy who had done that. Whoever that have helped me, thanks a lot.

ok, need to stop here, still have lotsa thigs to be done. Hopefully i won't be late for tomorrow class ;(

Labels: