Saturday, July 28, 2007

Stupid, stupid....

Something stupid happened to me yesterday. It's really stupid and this is not the first time. I locked my laptop(as usual) when I surfed net in Coffee Bean. After around 5 hours of surfing net, when I was about to go, I realised that I lost my key. Gosh~and i was rushing to gym at that moment. I try to look around the whole place(including the toilet) and couldn't find the key. I even went back to my car to make sure that I din left my key there.

Out of desperation, I asked for help from the coffee bean staff. Initially, they tried to unscrew the chair so that I could take the lock off. However, it's very hard for to unscrew the chair. In the end, I gave up. I said "just cut the lock!".



And i tell you, it's not easy. The staff used a plier and a hammer to knocked on it. Almost all the customers in coffee bean are looking at us. he tried and tried and tried and tried..... In the end, he managed to cut off the lock. The guy beside us look at him smiling and he replied "For customer!"



I quickly packed up and went off. When I reached my car, I saw the key just under my car.



WTF. I already have a feeling that I might find the key after cutting off the lock. Dammit. I need to be more mindful from today onwards. These few weeks I was like daydreaming all the while, I couldn't concentrate on what am I doing, my mind and thoughts are just "flying" all around. Basically my brain is not functioning. The last time, I left my room key in my room and I need to hook the key out using a long bamboo stick.

I've no idea what happened. When I woke up yesterday, the feeling of out of job is just weird, very very weird. I feel as if I lost something after I returned my laptop and PwC Tag. I am no longer a PwC staff. But i can still feel the PwC spirit burning in myself.

The IAFG is on right now. I was there in Deloitte Office for the Chess Game. We were Champion for the past six years. However, we lost it this year. We were actually leveled in points with Deloitte however we lost due to head-to-head results. The atmosphere was really gloomy just now. I feel bad. I wish I could contribute for the table tennis team.

Labels: