Thursday, July 26, 2007

Last day in PwC

Today is my last day here. This will also be my last posting from WSD using PwC IP address. lol. I could only leave a short post here since I need to do my clearance before leaving the firm. I need to go to 8th floor admin - to return my tag, 10th floor GTS to return my laptop, 12th floor - library to make sure i return all books i borrowed(this is my first time there in library). If not because of resigning, i dun think i have a chance to step into our library(from tomorrow onwards, it's THEIR library. lol)

After lunch, I need to walk over to Wisma Eon Bank to the HR and finance department to do the final clearance. I also need to fill up the Alumni membership form to be a PwC alumni. Last but not least the tax clearance with IRB since I am leaving the country. WTF?! IRB fear that I have unpaid taxes and will never ever come back Malaysia! I just started work last month and only got two months salary. Even if i worked for a full 12 months, I am still not subject to income tax given the tax relief and tax rebates available to me. Why do they need me to do tax clearance? i do not understand!

Lately there lot's of things happened - the secular/islamic debate, the arrest of Raja Petra because of his article on Malaysian Today, and also Victor Gu(former NTV7 reporter and "who wants to be a millionaire" host) joined MCA(i just know this yesterday - seemed to be a little "out"). The bloggesphere seems to be in a chaos now, yet the mainstream media reports seem to be like everything is under control and as if nothing happened.

Will find some time and blog about it. Since I will be free starting from tmr. No more waking up at 7am! ok, need to start doing my clearance now~

Labels: